Install - Skip Header
The syntax coloring libraries are pre-compiled and ready to use.
Simply use one of the following to add syntax.jar to your classpath:
- Put syntax.jar in the Java extensions directory.
- Set your CLASSPATH environment variable to include syntax.jar.
- Specify syntax.jar in the command line classpath when you compile and run your programs.
- Extract syntax.jar to a folder already in your classpath.
- Include the contents of syntax.jar in your program's jar file.
- Reference syntax.jar from the manifest file in your program's jar file.
You can extract the contents of syntax.jar either with the jar tool that comes with java or by
renaming syntax.jar to syntax.zip and using any zip file extractor.