- Right click on a category to bring up a menu.
- Once a site is checked, the URL will appear colored.
If a site has been checked and is not green, hold the mouse over the URL for a description of the problem.
- Green - OK
- Lime Green - Almost OK (Just needs a trailing slash.)
- Yellow - Redirect or other warning.
- Orange - Connection error.
- Red - 404 or other error
- Right click on a category and select "Spider" to download the category and all it's subcategories. Once a category has been spidered, you can check all of the sites in all its subcategories, generate HTML reports, and other recursive operations.
Hints for novices - What to do with these results
Editors who don't come from a technological background are advised to proceed as follows:
- Lime Green - The URL will work just fine as is. The URL could use a / on the end, but the problem is so minor, that it usually isn't worth the time to fix.
- Yellow - Check that the suggested replacement URL works in your browser and then make the change.
- Orange - Connection errors are often only temporary. Remove these sites only if you check them multiple times over the course of several days and they are always down. Robozilla will check sites multiple times before marking them red so it is usually appropriate to leave them until Robozilla catches them.
- Red - Do not leave this site in the public directory. Find a replacement for it, move it to unreviewed, ask another editor for help, move it to Test/Robozilla/Reds, or delete it if it isn't very important.