Stephen Ostermiller's RSS Reader
RSS Reading software that can run on your webserver as a CGI script
- Run in a webserver as a CGI script
- XML configuration
- Multithreaded RSS download
- Cache each rss feed for a specified time period before downloading it again
- Display feeds in vertical columns
- Ability to mix feeds in the same column.
- Sort feeds by date if desired.
- Strip text out of feeds with regular expressions.
- Filter items out of feeds with regular expressions.
- Allow formatting, links, or images on a feed by feed basis