Install the binary jar file (ostermillerutils-1.08.02.jar)
The binary jar file can be used as a dependency for your application. Binary packages can be obtained from the download page. Place the jar file somewhere that it can be found by your application. Use one of the following options:
- Put the jar file in the Java extensions directory. ($JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext/)
- Set your CLASSPATH environment variable to include the jar file.
- Specify the jar file in the command line classpath when you compile and run your programs.
- Extract the jar file to a folder already in your classpath.
- Include the contents of the jar file in your program's jar file.
- Reference the jar file from the manifest file in your program's jar file.