Setup Stephen Ostermiller's RSS Reader
After you have downloaded the RSS reader, you will want to install it on your web server.
- The Apache webserver (or compatible)
- Directory level .htaccess files enabled
- mod_rewrite enabled
- Perl with the following modules:
- Extract the contents of the download.
- Put the entire rssreader directory on your webserver.
- Ensure that the webserver has write permissions for the rssreader directory.
- Visit your new rss reader in your browser.
Next you will want to configure your own RSS feeds.